Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some Quotes To Meditate On

Since I don't have enough time at the moment to continue the existence of God series, I thought I'd share some quick practical quotes for you all to meditate on:


"Mice are a lot like apricots; If you squeeze them hard enough, they burst."

"If you think about it, besides the fact that they don't consume meat, vegetarians really aren't all that different from non-vegetarians... I mean, think about it..."

"Blind man: Say, George, just what color is a a blue jay?"

"The secret to successful dieting is eating a bar of chocolate before each meal. That way, you won't eat as much come meal time!"


~Edit~ This is a clear witness to the oddity of my sense of humor.

3 comments:

Sam April 18, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Ok, sorry about that post. I was up really late last night, and wasn't quite thinking straight. I am such a weirdo. :|

Grace B. April 19, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

Heh heh...really? I never would have guessed.

Anonymous April 21, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

ya don't say. :-)
They aren't TOOOOO bad. The mice one is simply disgusting.

~Amy A~

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP